Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yahya contained: control of northern Syria a "free"




Yahya contained: control of northern Syria a "free"
Syrian artist, said that Yahya contained areas of northern Syria and rural areas stretching from Idleb, Aleppo, Hama and Homs, even under the full control of ...

Mohammad-Najjar

Visited the Syrian artist Yahya contained the northern regions in the country for three days, and once said that he left the countryside stretching from Idleb, Aleppo, Hama and Homs, even under the full control of the Syrian army free, which is fighting a war against the forces of the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

But they complained of the lack of transfer of armaments, especially weapons qualitative settle the battle, or at least they can change the balance.

Speaking contained - in a dialogue about his observations after his return from a visit to rural areas Idleb and Hama, asserting full control of the Syrian army to free all of these areas. As told by the suffering of people in these areas due to high prices and the disruption of essential items, despite their morale high and the army gathering around free.

 She met the artist was Yahya contained the following dialogue:

I came back from Syria a few days ago after he entered an infiltrator from southern Turkey, where you may run out of Syria after the death of your father there in the events of Hama thirty years ago, describe what happened with you?

- The fact that I still live amongst the feeling I can not be described because it tasted known, a feeling beyond description, and I feel pride for the grace of God that I entered the offside, to protect the rebels Sergmon nose butcher Levant soon, God willing.

Has entered the country was governed by the grip of a very tight security, despite all the goodwill infiltration, entered in broad daylight and in front of people, and this is what I entered Oharna enhanced and did not enter the victorious afraid or humiliated, or under the bargains and more.



"
I came out of Syria after a child that my father died in 1982, and my brothers and I along with my mother, I remember I rode a train and stood long on the border, I do not know but we were fleeing our lives from there
"
But even the reader knows, how I came out of Syria, already thirty years ago?

- I came out of Syria after a child that my father died in 1982, and my brothers and I along with my mother and we were children, and I remember I rode a train and stood long on the border, I do not know but we were fleeing our lives from there.

Go back to your access to Syria, entered from Turkey, the Turkish authorities do allow people to slip from its territory to Syria?

- We came to the area where part of the barbed wire (check) cut off, and told us the soldiers the Turks that we are Syrians, and we want to return to our homeland, and they allow no mind, and when I entered I arranged with the people who were waiting for me a car, and took me directly to one of the army barracks free and started my journey of her time.

Talk about the barracks, as if there are large numbers of rebels?

- I visited the barracks and found the number of degrees of numbers of soldiers, and the training and control of military and educate the soldiers there, in the first day I attended a lesson to the Senate on the night of the fifteenth of August, and this was in the bait.

What I saw in the north of Syria?

- Went to all the cities and areas of countryside Idleb, and during the three days I spent there I saw the complete control of the army and free the rebels on the ground all the countryside and move their troops freely, and the gangs Assad is hiding in Hawwaz certain not go out at all, but the army free moved from stage of the defense to attack, and I saw myself for the army barriers Asadi devastating and in control of the army by the heat.

Describe the control of the army free, is it is in the barracks or on the streets or believe in these areas, how to control?

- The Army is free in all areas, barracks, as I said to him, with barriers, which regulates matters of internal security rather than in the joints of all life, as well known for his role combat against the regime.

What about the numbers of soldiers and weapons that the free-nots?

- The numbers are good and I saw young men of Hama, Homs and Aleppo, and even saw an officer of the shield was the battalion commander, and some of them attended the training in rural Idleb and return to his district, and others engaged in the fighting there, and the fact that those responsible for the military free they told me that there are ways to reach rural Idleb Brief Brief Brief Aleppo Hama Homs in control of the army in full heat.

Talk about the countryside, what is the secret that the momentum given to the revolution there?

- The fact that rural areas are promoted revolution, Syrian, and the reason for my belief is that people there are bound together in terms of the bonds of kinship, and they know each other and distinguish Rebel from the client, in addition to these rural areas are the most suffering from the injustice of the system is poorer, but we must study the puzzle Revolution in the Syrian countryside. b

No comments:

Post a Comment